FOR PARTICIPATION IN CONFERENCES/TRAININGS (“EVENTS”)
The respect for your privacy and the management, protection and security of your personal data is a priority for our company “CONVERT GROUP CONSULTING SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME” and with the distinctive title “CONVERT GROUP”, located in the Municipality of Athens, Irous 4 str., with TIN 800563056 and Registry Number 129501403000, link https://epharmacysummit.com/, e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +30 215 215 0500. (the “Company” “Convert” us”, “our”).
a. The Data Controller of Your personal data and the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Our contact details for any issue regarding Your personal data.
b. The purpose of collecting and processing of Your personal data.
c. The method of the processing of Your personal data.
d. Their recipients and the purpose of processing on their behalf.
e. Your rights and Your choices on Your personal data.
f. The way that You can contact Us for any matter related to Your personal DATA and concern You.
In cases of substantial changes to this Policy or if Our practices regarding your data shall change in the future, we shall notify You by publishing the changes on the Platform. However, if you wish to have any clarification or information regarding the changes, or have any disagreement, reservation or question about them (changes), you may contact us at the contact details listed in the relevant Section below. Please note that any information / clarification given to you in accordance with the above regarding any changes to this Policy does not constitute a replacement, substitution or any amendment of this Policy.
Continued use of the Site that hosts an Event or an Application to the Event, implies the automatic and unconditional acceptance of the amended terms of this Policy on your behalf. In the event that you do not agree with the amendments, you should not take any action or make use of the Site, the Application and the participation in the Event, and in no circumstances provide us with any personal data, and you have the right to terminate any contract between us related to Events and request the deletion of your Account and Data to the extent permitted by applicable law. For any information or clarification, you may contact us and in any case you are entitled to exercise your rights as detailed in Section V below
ΙΙ. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
1. Who is the Data Controller?
Data Controller of your personal data is the company under the name “CONVERT GROUP CONSULTING SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME” and the distinctive title “CONVERT GROUP”, having its headquarters in the municipality of Athens, 4 Irous str., with TIN 800563056 and registry number 129501403000, https://convertgroup.com/, e- mail email@example.com, tel. +30 215 215 0500. (hereinafter the “Company”).
2. Who is the Data Protection Officer of the Company?
Data Protection Officer (DPO) of our Company for your personal data is Mr. Adrian Chmurski. His contact details are with the Data Protection Officer (DPO) are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +30 215 215 0512 and post address 4, Irous str., 10442, Athens, Greece.
3. Inquiries & Clarifications
You may communicate with us at the contact details above and submit any comment, queries, observations or any complaints regarding this Policy and generally the collection and processing of your personal data. You have the right to submit any claim regarding issues of protection of your personal data that may arise from its processing by the Company, before the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in our country. Please find more details at www.dpa.gr . However, it is our obligation and duty to handle any troubles regarding your personal data, hence we are glad to hear from you.
ΙΙΙ. COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF DATA
1. WHAT data we collect and HOW we collect
Upon your registration in any of Our Events, by any means, we collect different types of personal data for you, either directly from you or from third parties through automatic means such us indicatively:
• Identity Data: that you provide us either directly or third parties in behalf of you, compulsory and optional upon your registration to participate in the Events, i.e your name, your surname, company name and phone, company’s registration number and country of origin.
• Communication Data: email, telephone,
• Invoicing Data: business name, TIN/Tax Office, description of professional services, headquarter etc.
• Evaluation Data: data obtained through evaluations process such as exams, certifications etc.
• Image and sound Data: such as photographs of your attendance/ participation in an Event or while video recording or live streaming the Events.
• Professional Data: such as status/job title in the company that you are working/providing services, studies, years of experience and other CV’s data.
• Profiling Data: Data that are gathered from other data you have provided us with and segments you in several categories based on your educational and professional status, scientific background, your occupational activities, demographic data such as age, gender, Seniority, your preferences regarding the Agenda of our Events where you participate in, your evaluations, e.t.c
• Demographic Data: age, gender, place of residence, e.t.c.
• Cookies Data: as described here.
We do not deliberately collect any information from any person under the age of 18. The Events are aimed exclusively at people who are at least 18 years old or older. In case you are under 18 years old, do not apply for any of our Events and do not provide us with any information relating with you, including your name, your address or contact points (telephone, email e.t.c.). In case we find that we have collected received personal data from a person under 15 years old, we will delete them immediately unless consent has been given by a parent or a guardian. If you think that we might have information from a child or for a child under 15 years old, please contact us.
2. HOW and WHY we use your personal data.
All the above personal data that you provide us either necessarily or voluntarily, or we collect from third parties or are produced by automated means, we use for the legal purposes referred below. Please note that, where the European or national laws restrict or prohibit certain actions of the Company for which we use your data, we will stop using information about you for these purposes.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• For your registration in the Events and the organization and management of your participation in Our Events.
• To communicate with you regarding your participation in our Events.
• To send the confirmation of the completion of your participation if registration has been processed electronically.
• For accommodating your inquiries before and after your participation in our Events or your use of our services.
• For the management, accomplishment, and processing of your payments, including your invoicing of the cost of participation in the Event.
• To conduct, organize and manage evaluations, examinations and certifications.
• For creation, storage and maintenance of a database with our clientele and its analysis.
• For sending to you commercial communication via newsletter that concerns Our news, upcoming Events and Services, offers and promotions and/or for sending to you personalized updates based on your preferences and your profile as has been recorded by Us.
• For understanding and analysis of the results of our ads and promotions.
• To process your requests such as cancellation, withdrawal, replacement, etc., your exercise of your rights arising from consumer protection legislation, copyright, personal data, etc.
• For securing the transactions.
• For business analysis and improvements, such as for the disposal and availability of our Events, for the content of the Events, for the quality of the Events’ speakers and in general the content of our media.
• For the optimization of our services, for the optimization of your experience and our service to you, for the adaptation of your experiences during your participation in our Events or during the use of our services.
• For market research, statistical analysis, for the development of marketing strategies and the management of marketing campaigns and (we or our partners) to inform you about possible opportunities to participate in marketing initiatives or to promote the Company’s services.
• For other purposes for which we will notify you or will be determined on a case-by-case basis, at the point where the information about you is first collected.
The legal basis for our use of information about you is one of the following (which we explain in more detail in the “find out more” section):
• the compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, for example for the issuance of our tax documents, for the sending to you of the confirmation of your registration in an Event, if it is done electronically, etc.
• the execution of a contract in which you are a party, as for example we use your email to send you updates about the training program you are participating in, the evaluations, the training material, etc.
• a legitimate business interest that is not overridden by interests you have to protect the information, for example, in cases where we process your data for the purpose of optimizing our services, evaluating our procedures, for the direct commercial communication with people participating in our Events and, with the conditions set by law, for managing the security of our systems, etc.
• your consent in cases where you voluntarily provide us with your data such as demographic, professional, etc. for the processing of these for the purposes of management and processing of Events, commercial communication, for your inclusion in the Company’s database concerning the search for talents and professionals, etc.
Find out more…
|Registration/Participation in Events – Conduct of EventsWe process your data for:|
• Receiving and managing the application form.
• Communication for issues related to your registration/ participation issues in Our Event.
• Payment – Invoicing – Payment & Invoicing management.
• Provision of the agreed package of benefits to the participants in the Event (e.g. sending educational material, etc.).
• Event Management.
• Management, organization and evaluation.
• Management of cancellation, replacement, withdrawal requests.
• Communication before and after participation.
• Sending presentations, photographic material, etc.
• Creating and Maintaining a database with participants in our Events.
• Creation of nametags for participants.
• Facilitating networking of participants, etc.
• Any transmission of the data of the participants to the sponsors of the Events
|• Identity Data|
• Contact Information
• Invoicing Data
• Professional Data
• Evaluation Data
|Legal basis for processing is:|
a) The performance of a contract on the basis of which we process your data such as email for sending educational material, evaluation material, for the collection of the participation fee and the invoicing and management of payments,
b) Legal Obligation of the company to comply with the tax regulations and legal provisions for consumer protection, such as the sending of the confirmation of your registration in the Event.
c) Legitimate Interest We process your data for the following purposes:
• Identify you, for your participation in the Event
d) Consent: We process your data you voluntarily or necessarily provide us when you register for an Event:
• For facilitating of networking
|Advertising & Marketing:• Sending general and personalized newsletters|
• Sending direct commercial communication via email, SMS or other multimedia, push notifications, etc.
• Carrying out promotional activities, e.g. activating old participants in Events
• Suggestions for participation in Events of our Company and incentives to participate based on your preferences.
• Determination of the degree of customer satisfaction by the Events.
• Direct personalized commercial communication by sending personalized updates based on customer preferences.
• Promotion of Events and activities of the Company in general and advertising them on the internet, on social media, etc.
|• Communication Data|
• Professional Data
• Profile Data
• Evaluation Data
• Image and Sound Data
|Legal basis for processing is:a) Legitimate Interest of the Company to process the data provided to us in the context of your participation in our Events for the purpose of direct commercial communication for relevant Events or purposes. In these cases you can request to opt-out by pressing the unsubscribe button on the email or mobile phone or by contacting us or requesting your deletion from receiving general contact for services that you are not interested..|
You can also declare your opposition in case you do not wish your image and video to be captured during an Event.
Moreover, we consider that we have legitimate interest to compile a profile with the information we have about you (e.g. the history of participation in Events, the Company you work for, or the position you hold in it, the preferences when registering for Events, but also based on the interaction with newsletters, age, gender, place of work, in order to contact you to inform you about our upcoming Events, which we consider that based on the profile we create for you, you will be interested, as we understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial for you.
b) Consent in cases where:
• Voluntarily provide data.
|Business analysis and improvements for :• Continuous operation of the Website|
• Technical soundness and security of transactions
• Optimization of technical infrastructure
• Tackling technical issues
• Compiling reports and keeping data
|• Technical Data|
• Cookies Data
• Demographic Data
|Legal basis for processing is:a) Compliance with legal obligation for information security and confidentiality|
b) Legitimate Interest for the network security and the prevention of fraud and unauthorized access to data, for our business continuity, the upgrading of our systems and our partners, for the development of our business activity and the management and optimization of technical infrastructure, our commercial processes – processing that prevails over the rights and freedom of the subjects who reasonably expect that for this purpose the processing may take place.
You have the right to object to the above processing on a case-by-case basis. However, it is pointed out that the Company has the right to demonstrate compelling and legal grounds for processing which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the subjects.
|Statistical analysis to evaluate and improve services, that include:• Evaluation and improvement of business processes|
• Better response and management of network resources (websites)
• Better response and management of the content of the websites, the Events.
• Research and / or analysis to better understand the needs of our customers.
• Research and evaluation to improve existing services and develop new ones.
• Evaluation for the creation of new programs, offers, etc.
• Adoption of new commercial and business models, programs and partnerships.
• Promotion of the Company and our services.
• Disposal of our services in other countries.
• Disposal and marketing of new services.
• Advertising and promotion of our Company.
• Improve your experiences
• Quality research
• Statistical analyses
|• Technical Data|
• Cookies Data
• Demographic Data
|Legal basis for processing is:a) The Legitimate Interest of the Company for the further compatible processing of aggregate data for the purpose of statistical analysis to improve its services while maintaining all the necessary guarantees of collection and processing of data that do not identify a specific subject and do not infringe the rights and freedoms of subjects’ data.|
b) The Legitimate Interest for the availability of our services in the market, for the analysis of the usefulness and functionality of the Website, for the degree of satisfaction of our customers, for the preferences of our customers regarding the offered services, for the improvement of our business performance for the improvement of our partnerships, always with respect for your rights, freedoms and interests regarding your personal data.
3. WHOM do we share your personal data with and WHY
In the context of fulfilling our contractual obligations and providing you with the best of Our Services, but also when you give us your consent, We reserve the right to cooperate with third companies-service providers, business associates, suppliers (the “Third Parties“), who provide us with co-organization or support and access only the data that is absolutely necessary for the service they offer us (e.g. your registration in our Events, the execution of the contract between us for your participation in our Events and in general providing our services to you, the functional and computer organization of the Events, our database, the optimization of our services, etc.). These third party service providers are bound by a contract not to use your information in any way other than to help us provide you with the services we agree to.
In particular, our Company cooperates for the Events:
(a) With a third party company which, as the data processor hosts and manages our Websites on our behalf.
(b) With a third party company which, as the data processor, maintains, configures and technically supports our database that contains your personal data.
(c) With a third party company which undertakes the management of your registrations in the Events.
(d) With third-party email marketing companies that act on our behalf to send you newsletters.
(e) With advertising, marketing and public relations providers.
(f) With data analysis companies.
(g) With research companies.
(h) With Financial Institutions for the collection of the Event’s Fees.
(i) With fraud detection and prevention organizations.
(j) With technology providers.
(k) With third-party companies with which we co-organize an Event.
(l) With trainers and speakers when and if this is provided by the contract between us and is necessary for the conduct and operation of an event.
(m) With certification bodies, evaluation test platforms, etc.
Your data may be communicated to competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their request and in accordance with the applicable laws. Moreover, in case of a statutory provision, a service order or a formal preliminary examination, our Company has the right to place the relevant information at the disposal of the respective authority.
We may also share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such publication is necessary for the establishment or exercise of our legal rights, for our defense against legal claims, for the investigation or prevention of illegal activities, for the defense and protection of our rights and property or those of our associates.
IV. PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. SECURITY of your personal data
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data we keep from unauthorized disclosure, use, conversion or destruction. Where appropriate, we use encryption and other technologies that can help to secure any information you provide us. We also ask our service providers to comply with severe privacy and data protection requirements.
Find out more…
In particular, the information you submit to the Company is managed exclusively by specially authorized personnel of the Company who are under our control and operate only by our order. For the processing, the Company selects persons or third parties with corresponding professional qualifications that provide sufficient guarantees in terms of technical knowledge and personal integrity for maintaining confidentiality. The Company, through its respective contractual commitments and partners, takes all necessary security measures to protect and safeguard the privacy, confidentiality and integrity of personal data. In any case, the security of these in the platform environment is subject to reasons that deviate from its sphere of influence, as well as reasons due to technical or other weakness of the network that is not controlled by the Company or due to force majeure or accidental events.
You must not disclose the data / passwords you use in our Platform for your account, which is personal and non-transferable. For personalized communication, our Company also uses appropriate mathematical and / or statistical processes for profiling and performs regular quality and security checks on the systems and algorithms it uses to correct the factors that lead to inaccuracies in the data.
2. Personal data RETENTION
We will retain your personal data for the whole duration of an Event, and for as long as necessary for the management of Our contractual obligations arise out of the Events, for the fulfillment of the purposes for which we collect your data as described herein above, or for the period during which a legal liability could arise for Us in relation to your participation in the Events in accordance with applicable law, or in the absence of the purposes of collection, the is no legal obligation for retaining your data, for example, for tax purposes.
In addition, we retain some of your personal data until you ask us to delete them, or, for those purposes you have consented to, until you revoke your consent, or exercise your opposition to the use of your data in cases where the process of your data is based on our legitimate interest.
To determine the data retention period of your personal data, we take into account the nature of your data, the quantity, the purpose of their processing, their security, etc. You have the right to request the deletion of your data. To exercise your right, please visit the relevant section in this Policy.
We reserve the right, in some cases, to anonymize your data for research or statistical purposes, in which case they are no longer combined with an identifiable person, so we reserve the right to use this information indefinitely. In any case, your data is stored securely.
Find out more…
|Purpose of Data Processing||Data Retention|
|Participation in Events||If you have participated in an Event, we will retain the details of your transaction for as long as it takes to complete our service (participation in Events, etc.) and to comply with any legal obligations (for example, for tax and accounting purposes).|
|Marketing||Until you unsubscribe from our newsletter recipients list, or until you withdraw your consent, or until you oppose (opt out) processing, otherwise we will retain your data for five (5) years maximum.|
However, some details of your profile, such as files about how we interact with you, may cease to be effective after a period of time, so we automatically delete them after a specified period (usually 3 years) depending on the purpose for which we have collected them.
If we do not have any communication with you for a long time (usually 3 years), we will stop sending you promotional messages and we will delete history of your responses. This will happen, for example, if you never click on our Newsletter, if you never log in to a digital contact point or if you never contact us or do not use the Service or contact customer service during this period. The reason is that, in these cases, we assume that you prefer not to receive any message from us.
|Business Analysis||Business analysis data is usually collected automatically when you use the Company’s contact points and are anonymized/collected immediately.|
3. TRANSFER of your personal data to THIRD COUNTRIES
In principle, the Company keeps your personal data within the European Economic Area. When your data is to be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area or International Organizations for which no European Commission decision is available, all the appropriate safeguards provided for in the applicable data protection legislation on the transfers to third countries and the relevant information will be posted on https://convertgroup.com .
V. YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR OPTIONS
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data that we have and process:
• Request us to give you access to it, to confirm that we process it in accordance with law and / or your own orders and preferences,
• Request us to rectify it, incomplete, non-updated or inaccurate data that we hold for you. Of course, we also have the right to ask you to update your information at regular intervals.
• Request us to delete it, since of course the law does not oblige us to the contrary.
• Request us to restrict our use of it, in certain circumstances;
• To object to our using it, in certain circumstances;
• To withdraw your consent to our using it;
• Data portability, in certain circumstances;
• Opt out from our using it for direct marketing; and
• Lodge a complaint with the country’s supervisory authority.
We offer you easy ways to exercise these rights, such as “unsubscribe” links, or by calling to ______________ Monday to Sunday 9:00 to 17:00, or by sending email at ______________.
Some mobile applications we offer might also send you push messages, for instance about new products or services. You can disable these messages through the settings in your phone or the application.
It may be necessary, for the security of your information, to ask for some information about you for the purposes of your identification. Your right is exercised free of charge, however, when your right is exercised abusively, we shall request a fee in accordance with the conditions set by law. In any case, we respond to your requests within one month, except in exceptional cases where our response time to a request may be longer.
Find out more…
|Access (Article 15)||You may request us to:|
• Confirm whether or not we process your personal data.
• Give you access to data that you don’t have.
• Provide you with other information about your personal data, such as, what data we have, why we use it, with whom we share it, whether we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, for how long we keep it, what rights you have, how to file a complaint, where did we take your personal data from to the extent that such information is not already given with this Policy.
|Rectification (Article 16)||You may request us to rectify inaccurate personal data.|
We may seek to confirm the accuracy of the data before we rectify it.
|Erasure (Article 17)||You may request us to erase your personal data:|
◦ At any time, when the information we hold is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
◦ If it has been unlawfully processed.
It is not required to comply with your request to erase your personal data if processing is necessary:
• To comply with a legal obligation.
• To fulfill another lawful purpose or other legal basis.
• To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
|Restriction (Article 18)||You may ask us to restrict (i.e. keep but not use) your personal data when:|
• its accuracy is being questioned (see rectification) so that we can verify its accuracy or
• processing is illegal, but you do not want to delete it or
• it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or there is another legitimate processing purpose or other legal basis
|Portability (Article.20)||When processing is based on consent and is done by automated means, you may ask us to provide your personal data in a structured format that is commonly used in mechanical reading form, or you may request it to be transferred directly to another controller. However, this right, according to the law, concerns only data that has been provided by the data subject and not data concluded by the controller on the basis of the data provided by the subject.|
|Objection (Article.21)||You may at any time object to any processing of his or her personal data, which has as its legitimacy the legitimate interest of the Company or the fulfillment of a duty performed in the public interest.|
|Withdraw consent (opt-out)||You are entitled to withdraw your consent, where consent is provided for as a basis for processing. The withdrawal is done for the future.|
|Supervisory Authority||You have the right to file a complaint with the local supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data. In Greece, the supervisory authority for data protection is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority – HDPA (www.dpa.gr).|
|Identity||We take seriously into account the confidentiality of all files that contain personal data and we reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity if you make a claim about those files.|
|Costs||We will not charge you for the exercise of your rights in relation to your personal data unless, as required by law, your request for access to information is unreasonable or excessive, so we may charge a reasonable fee under these conditions. We will notify you of any charges before fulfilling your request.|
|Timelines||We aim to respond to any valid requests within one (1) month of receipt, unless it is very complex or you have made a number of requests, so we aim to respond within three months. We’ll let you know if we’ll need more than one (1) month for the reasons outlined above. We may ask you if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what exactly is your concern. This will help us to act faster for your request.In any case, you should provide us with specific and truthful details and / or facts in order to be able to answer and / or satisfy your request, otherwise we reserve the right to make any errors that are out of our control. In addition, our Company may refuse requests that are unjustified or excessive or abusive or made in bad faith or generally illegal according the provisions of the law.|