Who we are
We are “CONVERT GROUP CONSULTING SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME” (“we”, “us” and “our”), and with the distinctive title “CONVERT GROUP”, located in the Municipality of Athens, Irous 4 str., with VAT number EL800563056 and Registry Number 129501403000, a company incorporated under the laws of Greece. Convert Group runs ePharmacy Summit and provides access to this conference hosted online that allows users to access talks, discussions and online networking opportunities streamed via the Internet taking place June 8-9 2023 (the “ePharmacy Summit”).
These Terms govern your use of our service and access to the ePharmacy Summit. As used in these Terms (the “Service”) means the service provided by Convert group for watching and networking via the ePharmacy Summit, including features and functionalities, the website, the platform and interfaces, as well as all content and software associated with our service.
Your agreement with us
You should read this document carefully. These Terms govern your online registration, online attendance at and/or participation in the ePharmacy Summit 2023. By registering for the ePharmacy Summit 2023 you agree that you have read and accepted these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, please do not register, attend or participate in the ePharmacy Summit 2023.
For any questions please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via call +44 203 808 4800.
Registering on behalf of another
If you are registering on behalf of another person it is your obligation to make sure that the person attending is aware of these Terms and accepts them. By completing and submitting the registration form you are representing and warranting that you have made the person attending aware of these Terms and that they have accepted these Terms.
Changes to this policy
These Terms apply to you from the date of publishing and until these Terms are superseded by a new version. We may update these Terms at any time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to reflect changes in our services or business practices. Latest renewal date 10/12/2020.
Access to ePharmacy Summit
We, in our sole discretion, and without any liability or obligation to refund, reserve the right to refuse participation to or to remove access to the ePharmacy Summit anyone that we determine:
• is behaving in a manner that could disrupt, hinder or cause a nuisance to the ePharmacy Summit or to the enjoyment of any other person or partner at the ePharmacy Summit;
• represents a security or health & safety risk to the ePharmacy Summit or to any person or partner; and/or
• fails to comply with, or is likely to fail to comply with, these Terms.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your access to or participation in the ePharmacy Summit.
Changes or cancellation of the ePharmacy Summit
We try to make sure that the ePharmacy Summit programs, speakers, topics, platform, format and dates are correct at the time of publishing. Circumstances beyond our control may necessitate substitutions, alterations, postponements, or cancellations to the content, format, themes, name, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, timing, platform or dates of the ePharmacy Summit. We reserve the right to do so at any time and will not be liable to you for ANY cost incurred by you as a result.
We will endeavour to notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any substitutions, postponements, or changes by posting the updated information on www.ePharmacysummit.com. If the ePharmacy Summit is postponed, we will provide you with access to the ePharmacy Summit at a later date. In case you are not able to attend in this particular later date refunds will be provided.
In case Convert Group decides to cancel the event, the deposited amount will be returned to you or will be retained for future services upon your decision.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the ePharmacy Summit, we will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
In case of cancellation on behalf of the participant, the refund policy is as follows:
If you are eligible under applicable law to avail of a right to cancel your purchase of a ticket within 14 days without giving any reason and to receive a reimbursement of payments, you need to notify us in writing of your decision to cancel your Online Event ticket within 14 days of the day the contract for distance selling was concluded. The refund will be made in the same form as the original payment was received (for example, a credit card payment will refund to the same credit card account number). However, you acknowledge that when you purchased a ticket to the Online Event you agreed to the immediate download of digital content and that if you access the Online Event, the Services or any digital content you lose your right to withdraw.
All purchases of Online Event tickets are non-refundable in their entirety after the end of this 14 day ‘cooling off’ period or immediately following your access of the Online Event, Services or any digital content.
Convert Group shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations, including cancelling or rescheduling an event, if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to: flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; strikes or labour disputes; terrorist attack, civil unrest or riots, war, threat of war or other armed conflict, the imposition of sanctions or embargo; infectious diseases, epidemic or pandemic, biological, nuclear or chemical contamination; any law, action or directive given or taken by a government or public authority; collapse of building, accidents, or fire; breakdown of plant or machinery; or the interruption or failure of a utility service (“Force Majeure”).
Convert Group will notify you as soon as reasonably possible if ePharmacy Summit is affected by a Force Majeure. Such notice may be given by email and/or by a statement published on ePharmacysummit.com.
Photography, audio and video recording
By attending the ePharmacy Summit you acknowledge and agree that where you choose to participate in Webinar elements of the ePharmacy Summit you are giving Convert Group consent to store recordings for any of all webinars or video conferences that you join, if such recordings are in our systems. If you do not consent to being recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar. You agree to permit us, or any third party licensed by us, to use, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise globally disseminate your likeness, name, voice and words in perpetuity in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media now available and hereafter developed, both before, during and any time after the ePharmacy Summit, and in any form, without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit the media, the right to use the media (alone or together with other information), and the right to allow others to use or distribute the media.
VAT & Invoices
All prices are exclusive of VAT’ and ‘VAT may be charged in addition to the advertised price according to local regulations.
Please note that Invoices issued to Greek Companies and EU Companies that are Non VAT Registered in VIES will be charged with additional 24% VAT upon invoice issue.
Third party links
The ePharmacy Summit or the Services may contain links to third parties and to contributions uploaded by participants, including videos, images, descriptions, links and other content. We are not responsible or liable to these third party sites, and you should review any terms and conditions when entering those sites or viewing their content.
Personal use only
Service and the ePharmacy Summit are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your colleagues that have been registered as well. For the duration of the ePharmacy Summit we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Service and view the ePharmacy Summit. Except for this, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
Access to the ePharmacy Summit and use of the Services require compatible devices, and certain software (including third party software) may be required or may need updates, and your use of the Services and ePharmacy Summit may be affected by the performance of these elements.
You must have a high speed internet connection in order to access the ePharmacy Summit and Services. When accessing the ePharmacy Summit or Services through a mobile network, your network or roaming network will apply fees for data usage.
In case you fail to attend ePharmacy Summit due to technical issues at your end, no refunds will be provided.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in and to the ePharmacy Summit, the ePharmacy Summit content, the Services and all materials distributed at or in connection with the ePharmacy Summit are owned by us, our related companies, and/or the ePharmacy Summit sponsors or speakers participating in the ePharmacy Summit. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, license, perform, publish, create derivative works from or use (except as authorized and in accordance with these Terms) the ePharmacy Summit or the Services for any reason.
Nothing in these Terms shall vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any intellectual property rights owned or used under license by us or our related companies, or grant to you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of us or our related companies. All such intellectual property rights shall remain the exclusive property of us and our related companies.
It is strictly forbidden for any company, organisation, or person to attempt to host or organize any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to the ePharmacy Summit or its affiliates without the express prior permission and cooperation of us. We reserve the right to take such action (legal or otherwise), including a claim for damages as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in the circumstances.
When accessing and using the platform that will host the ePharmacy Summit (Website and streaming Site) and its related subdomains you are prohibited from:
• violating any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
• using the Service (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and you agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
• promoting or providing information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any illegal acts;
• uploading or transmitting through the Service any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything other harmful activity;
• overriding any security feature of the Website or jeopardise the security of your account or someone else’s account (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Website or use the Service as you);
• interfering with the operation of, or places an unreasonable load on, the Website (such as viruses, denial of service attack or gaming algorithms);
• using manual or automated software, devices or other means or processes to access, scrape or crawl the Website or any content or information contained in it or the Service;
• engaging in ‘framing’, ‘mirroring’, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Website;
• removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website or from the ePharmacy Summit;
• modifying, creating derivative works or copying or storing any significant portion of the Website or ePharmacy Summit or any related technology (unless allowed by law or we expressly authorise);
• using filming equipment, screen capture or recording software, or any other devices to record the ePharmacy Summit;
• using the Website (or any part of it) in a manner which may result in; (i) the Website and/or the ePharmacy Summit being interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such manner designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or Website; (ii) sharing any material which is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable, defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) impairing the effectiveness or functionality of the Website or the ePharmacy Summit; or (iv) violating or infringing the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, confidentiality and/ or privacy) of the Website;
• attempting to grant any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website;
• copying or distributing any part of the Website in any medium without our prior written consent; and
• altering or modifying any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended use; or
• reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling deciphering or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Website or any related technology, or any part thereof unless allowed by law.
We may terminate or restrict your use of our service if you violate these Terms or are engaged in illegal or fraudulent use of the service.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all warranties or conditions, either express or implied, or any part of them in respect of any aspect of the ePharmacy Summit or any related materials. You acknowledge and agree that in accepting these Terms you have not relied on any representation or warranty that is not expressly included in these Terms and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these Terms.
The ePharmacy Summit (including but not limited to: videos, transcripts, audio etc.) is made available AS IS and Convert Group does not offer any warranty of any kind, or represent that the ePharmacy Summit will be accurate, complete, or error-free. We are not liable for the usage of, implementation of, impact from, or communication of the ideas presented in any element of the ePharmacy Summit.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that views expressed by speakers at or in connection with the ePharmacy Summit are their own and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any advice given or views expressed during or in connection with the ePharmacy Summit.
Materials shared or distributed at or in connection with the ePharmacy Summit are intended for information purposes only and should not be relied upon by you or others. We and our related companies do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the materials are complete or accurate and do not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the ePharmacy Summit and/or any information provided at the ePharmacy Summit.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law:
(a) we and our related companies shall not be liable to you whether in contract, tort (including for negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any for any loss of profits; loss of sales or business; loss of agreements or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of income; loss of opportunity; loss of or damage to goodwill; loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; and/or similar losses or pure economic loss, or for any indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under or in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Terms, even if we had been advised of the possibility of same in advance; and
(b) subject to paragraph (c) (below), our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Terms is limited to the total amount paid by you to us for your ticket to participate and access the ePharmacy Summit, after the payment of any processing fees, vat or bank charges applicable.
(c) Nothing in these Terms purports to exclude or limit liability for any fraudulent statement or act or in respect of any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.